The toy line was fairly popular. However, they never released their next toy line Godzilla Doom Island which was supposed to be a sequel to this toy line.
Main Figures (Six Inch)Edit
Godzilla Wars 10 inch LineEditFor the Godzilla Wars toy line, Trendmasters made ten inch Godzilla figures that came in a blue and black box with lightning in the background. A picture of Godzilla and Space-Godzilla was placed on the front of the box. On the back of the box showed some other figures you can get.
Godzilla Wars BendablesEdit
Godzilla Hatching MonstersEdit
- M.O.G.U. E.R.A
Godzilla Wars Micro PlaysetsEdit
These playsets came in a Godzilla like head and you could open it. Once opened, you can a micro city with buildings, Godziila, and another monster.
- Godzilla vs Space-Godzilla playset
- Godzilla vs Biollante playset
- Godzilla vs Mecha-Godzilla playset
Godzilla Wars Power Up ArmorEdit
These figures came with armor to put on Godzilla (or another moster) and a bonus card.
- Godzilla Power Up Armor
- Rodan Power Up Armor
- Mecha-Godzilla Power Up Armor
- Mecha-King-Ghidorah Power Up Armor
Godzilla Battle Packs 4inchEdit
Each pack came with Godzilla, another monster, and a trading card.
- Godzilla vs Mothra
- Godzilla vs King-Ghidorah
- Godzilla vs Rodan
- Godzilla vs Battra
- Godzilla vs Biollante
- Godzilla vs Gigan
- Godzilla vs Anguirus
- Godzilla vs Space-Godzilla
- Godzilla vs M.O.G.U. E.R.A
For this subject's image gallery, see Godzilla Trendmasters/Gallery
- This was the last Godzilla toy line to be put out by Trendmasters. (Not counting the Godzilla (1998) or the prototyped toy line)