Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The toy line was fairly popular. However, they never released their next toy line Godzilla Doom Island which was supposed to be a sequel to this toy line.
Main Figures (Six Inch)Edit
Godzilla Wars 10 inch LineEditFor the Godzilla Wars toy line, Trendmasters made ten inch Godzilla figures that came in a blue and black box with lightning in the background. A picture of Godzilla and Space-Godzilla was placed on the front of the box. On the back of the box showed some other figures you can get.
Godzilla Wars BendablesEdit
Godzilla Hatching MonstersEdit
- M.O.G.U. E.R.A
Godzilla Wars Micro PlaysetsEdit
These playsets came in a Godzilla like head and you could open it. Once opened, you can a micro city with buildings, Godziila, and another monster.
- Godzilla vs Space-Godzilla playset
- Godzilla vs Biollante playset
- Godzilla vs Mecha-Godzilla playset
Godzilla Wars Power Up ArmorEdit
These figures came with armor to put on Godzilla (or another moster) and a bonus card.
- Godzilla Power Up Armor
- Rodan Power Up Armor
- Mecha-Godzilla Power Up Armor
- Mecha-King-Ghidorah Power Up Armor
Godzilla Battle Packs 4inchEdit
Each pack came with Godzilla, another monster, and a trading card.
- Godzilla vs Mothra
- Godzilla vs King-Ghidorah
- Godzilla vs Rodan
- Godzilla vs Battra
- Godzilla vs Biollante
- Godzilla vs Gigan
- Godzilla vs Anguirus
- Godzilla vs Space-Godzilla
- Godzilla vs M.O.G.U. E.R.A
For this subject's image gallery, see Godzilla Trendmasters/Gallery
- This was the last Godzilla toy line to be put out by Trendmasters. (Not counting the Godzilla (1998) or the prototyped toy line)